Would you like to meet new people, visit the polish mountains and take part in interesting workshops using artificial intelligence and modern tools?
Nothing easier! We invite you to our exchange „How to cope with stress related to migration” – sign up today!
The exchange is implemented under the Erasmus+ Accreditation of the European Union.
WHERE: Międzybrodzie Bialskie, Poland
WHO:participants aged 18-30 from Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, and Bulgaria, including participants who have experienced migration from Ukraine.
WHAT: During our exchange we will:
– take part in integration and stress management workshops,
– go trekking together in the mountains,
– organize cultural evenings where we will taste traditional delicacies, dance typical dances and learn something about the culture of each of the countries
– learn to create graphics using artificial intelligence
– create an e-guidebook containing practical information, case studies, and psychological tools for stress management during migration.
– plan social media campaign aimed not only at promoting the e-guidebook but also at increasing public awareness of the issue of stress in a migration context.
The project will enable participants to gain practical skills in stress management that they can later use and share with others.
The exchange of experiences and viewpoints on an international forum will also be invaluable in the context of building lasting relationships and cooperation among various communities.
Check our infopack and register using the application form below: