Would you like to meet new people, visit the polish mountains and take part in interesting workshops using artificial intelligence and modern tools?
Nothing easier! We invite you to our exchange “CarbonCrunch: Youth Rising for Eco-friendly Diets” – sign up today!
The exchange is implemented under the Erasmus+ Accreditation of the European Union.
WHERE: Międzybrodzie Bialskie, Poland
WHO: participants aged 18-30 from Poland, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria and Czech Republic.
WHAT: During our exchange we will:
– take part in integration and carbon footprint workshops,
– go trekking together in the mountains,
– organize cultural evenings where we will taste traditional delicacies, dance typical dances and learn something about the culture of each of the countries
– learn to create graphics using artificial intelligence
– work on a carbon footprint calculator
– plan social media campaign aimed to promoting the sustainable food practices
This project will show you the real environmental impact of the food you eat and teach you how to share that info with your friends.
The exchange of experiences and viewpoints on an international forum will also be invaluable in the context of building lasting relationships and cooperation among various communities.
Check our infopack and register using the application form below: